of Immortelle Beauty
Kathryn Nurse is the founder of Immortelle Beauty. She is a cosmetic chemist that has created a luxury brand and product that customers love! In this episode, you’ll find out…
- How her fervent belief that Caribbean people can create, market and distribute luxury product has fuelled her
- How she blends her personal brand with content and storytelling to build an ongoing customer relationship
- Why she believes that brands must create consistent experiences across all touch points
- How she’s adapting to the new challenges thrown at her by the Covid-19 pandemic
- How she finds balance as she juggles multiple roles that comes with being an entrepreneur
Listen for free
About the Podcast
UpTick – Caribbean Innovators Live
UpTick brings you conversations with the Caribbean entrepreneurs & innovators who are building the brands and businesses that have the potential to not only impact the Caribbean, but also represent the Caribbean on the global business stage. Their stories will move you, inspire you, push you to take action or maybe inspire your next big idea.
About the Host
Chike Farrell is the co-founder of Caribbean Ideas Synapse and the VP of Marketing at Skykick. At the heart, he is a passionate entrepreneur who has a desire to see our Caribbean region be recognised in the world for ground-breaking innovations and ideas.