Client Marketing Specialist
About the Role:
We’re adding superior talent to our team-oriented environment, and are currently looking for a dynamic, results-focused Marketing Specialist to join our team.
The Client Marketing Specialist will play a key role in achieving client success, with direct responsibility for the implementation of best in class integrated marketing programs that span digital and traditional media.
Client Marketing Specialists typically have broad responsibilities across a range of digital and traditional marketing tactics. Broadly you will be or become adept at capabilities including media buying, social media, writing, basic digital design, campaign program coordination, and reporting/analysis.
In some cases, Client Marketing Specialists provide more specialized capabilities related to specific areas (customer acquisition, engagement/writing etc.).
In this case, this role requires an individual who is passionate about and has demonstrated experience in two related, but also distinctive areas:
1) Social Media and Digital Campaigns
2) Writing and Content Creation, particularly intermediate to longer-form content (e.g. blogs, ebooks, whitepapers)
Here’s a mix of what you’ll be doing for key assigned clients/projects:
• Building an excellent understanding of individual clients’ business objectives, their industries and competitive environments. This will typically be in close collaboration with client management & other team members
• Participate in client review and planning sessions, with an ability to contribute well thought out ideas based on how to help clients achieve their goals
Digital Marketing Service Delivery
• Superb, on-time execution of individual clients’ agreed digital plans, particularly with respect to their digital communications and reporting.
• Crafting daily communications for clients’ social media communities, interacting with fans/followers / community members via social media, email, mobile etc. and seamlessly taking on the brand’s personality
• Digital media planning and buying across digital channels including social media, direct
• Basic graphic design of images for social media and other channels using available tools
• Landing page copywriting, setup and optimization
• Writing/ copywriting of select short or long-form content if assigned, in line with targeted goals, or collaboration with internal or external providers on same
• Managing marketing automation tools on behalf of clients (Marketo, Hubspot, other), including email setup and execution, landing page management, blogging etc.
• Report development including analysis and recommendations Integrated Marketing Service Delivery
• Superb, on-time execution of individual clients’ agreed offline marketing plans
• Media planning and buying across select channels
• In-person brand activation event coordination, staffing and project management either directly or in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• Report development including analysis and recommendations
Continuous Learning, Analysis & Insights
• Continuous learning and research to stay abreast of the latest trends globally and regionally in digital community management and customer engagement via digital channels
• Raise the company’s marketing IQ internally by identifying best practices, tools, case studies and campaigns. Keep up to speed with latest developments in Digital or Transmedia Marketing, identify new opportunities to improve the effectiveness of our digital programs.
• Perform competitive analysis, research new opportunities, and use data to provide strategic recommendations that support client growth
Along with drive for results, inventiveness, agility, empathy and straightforwardness, your previous experience and attributes will include:
• Minimum 2+ years in Digital – SEM, Paid Social, Display, Email, Mobile, Website
• Minimum 2+ years with creative writing in business / professional context. Bonus if developed for multiple industries
• Analytics/Tracking and Social Media management or related marketing experience required.
• Experience in digital marketing in a B2B and B2C environment preferred
• Strong analytical and creative thinking skills with strong ability to generate insights, understand competitive analysis, and conduct market assessments
• Experience managing and executing cross-functional and complicated projects from start to finish and ability to drive results
• Team player attitude with ability to collaborate cross-functionally
• Robust communications skills – verbal (charismatic presentation skills) and written (editorial content)
• Proficient in working with digital advertising, social media and analytics software and tools: Google Analytics, CMS, marketing automation platforms etc.
• Knowledge and expertise of social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously