To deliver the type of integrated marketing that help clients acquire and engage customers or deliver on their brand storytelling objectives, we use strategy consulting, design, content, digital marketing, advertising, events, public relations and more to deliver solutions for our clients.
The Account Supervisor reports to the Client Services Director and manages a team of account executives who have responsibility for the successful delivery of client projects within time, budget and scope.
As an Account Supervisor, you should be fully capable of leading the delivery and execution of advertising and marketing campaigns, with a strong emphasis on strategic involvement and reporting. You would be expected to contribute to new business pitches, with the skill to initiate opportunities for exploration that could lead to the growth of the agency’s business.
As a senior member of the account services team, you will need to build and maintain strong client relationships and play a key role in managing the financial health and profitability of your accounts. You will also have learned to delegate effectively through a coaching style and will naturally command the respect of key agency players and senior level clients.
The ideal candidate will succeed in this role by balancing a strong understanding of modern marketing techniques, client-focused service delivery, a laser focus on delivering return on investment, and an ability to understand client and industry business models.
They will also strongly embody the company’s values of being positive, solution-oriented, empathetic, and inclusive, continually showcasing the emotional intelligence required to manage and motivate a team of internal and external creative and marketing professionals.
Your work will help develop our company into a global-class agency, that acquires and consistently delights a portfolio of local, regional and international clients.
We’re looking for talent within the Caribbean region—preferences will be given to candidates located in the Eastern Caribbean, Barbados and Guyana.
• Partner with production teams to ensure successful delivery of projects on-time, on-budget and within scope
• Be knowledgeable of the client’s marketing strategy
• Identify opportunities to grow accounts (through cross sell/up sell)
• Lead client meetings to drive client agenda
• Accountable for client deliverables
• Drive for creative excellence
• Contribute to tactical planning & creative process aligned with the marketing strategy
• Execute client deliverables to a high standard
• Review client briefs / requirements and use an understanding of clients’ goals and competitive realities to work with production teams to craft strategies and solutions to their challenges
• Takes mentoring and line management responsibility for Account Executives or Account Coordinators where appropriate
• Lead virtual team of those responsible for client deliverables outside of immediate function
• Directly drive or contribute to work-planning and work-assignment for your direct reports
• Work with project team and client to agree budget, scope, timeline
• Oversight SOWs reconciliation
• Management of finance reporting/trackers
• Ensures regular/timely timesheet submission
• Ensures timely estimate and invoice submission
• Own the day to day relationship with the client
• Ensure Stakeholder Management at all levels
• Anticipates challenges and risks, and escalates in a timely manner / appropriately
• Is knowledgeable of and adheres to agency processes
• Understands the importance of accurate resource planning and process efficiencies
• Contributes to continuous improvement initiative
• Where applicable works with the PM to understand resourcing requirements
• Communicates internally / externally in a timely, clear and concise manner
• Is comfortable having difficult conversations with internal teams
• Facilitates open and transparent communication
• Ownership of Project Update / Client Status Meetings
• You are able to talk through project examples with ease and share a data driven insights
Continuous Learning, Analysis & Insights
• Learn continuously to stay on top of the latest trends globally and regionally in integrated marketing, digital, advertising and all key service areas
• Perform competitive analysis, research new opportunities, and use data to provide strategic recommendations that support client growth
About you / Your Key Attributes:
Along with drive for results, inventiveness, agility, empathy and straightforwardness, your previous experience and attributes will include:
• 7+ years of professional working experience
• 5+ years in marketing preferably in the advertising industry in a leadership role tied to client services
• Robust communication skills
• Strong analytical and creative thinking skills with strong ability to generate insights, understand competitive analysis, and conduct market assessments
• Experience managing and executing cross-functional and complicated projects from start to finish and ability to drive results
• Track record of driving positive results for assigned clients
• Team player attitude with track record of collaborating effectively across functions
• Demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members within your department and beyond
• Knowledge and expertise of social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
• A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously