Account Executive / Account Coordinator
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re adding superior talent to our team, and are currently looking for a dynamic, results-focused Account Executive / Account Coordinator to join our team.
In this role, you’ll play a key role in achieving client success, with direct responsibility for implementation of best in class integrated marketing programs that span digital and traditional marketing channels.
You will also be an important representation of the brand as the primary front-line of the business, acting as both a highly-efficient executor, and earning the right to be your clients’ strategic advisor.
As an Account Coordinator / Account Executive, you will need to be extremely adept at juggling multiple client projects, excellent at written and verbal communications including presentations, and ultimately driving positive, measurable ROI. You’ll be an essential part of a multi-component team (content, social media, media-buying, production and more), providing the voice of the client to the team, and helping to coordinate efforts.
Here’s a mix of what you’ll be doing for key assigned clients/projects:
Client Relationship Management, Planning & Results / Service Delivery
You will partner closely with internal solutions-delivery / production team-members as part of an inter-connected team that manages and delivers results for a number of clients / client projects concurrently.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all client communications for assigned clients / assigned client projects via email, phone, in-person meetings.
- Accepting all incoming client requests as first point of contact and involve internal team members as necessary. Complete client contact reports for all major client interactions / meetings
- Building an excellent understanding of individual clients’ business objectives, their industries and competitive environments.
- Participating in or leading client review and planning sessions, with an ability to contribute well thought out ideas based on how to help clients achieve their goals.
- Developing detailed briefs for internal team members or for external third-party vendors as required to assist with work-planning and participate in internal client planning sessions to ensure maximum ability for the team to deliver against desired goals and timing.
- Managing as required third-party vendors to deliver against project plans / desired outcomes
- Coordinating internal teams / producers in partnership with select internal stakeholders to ensure full alignment on client needs, concerns/ issues and opportunities
- While many service aspects will be executed by internal delivery team members, you may also participate in direct execution of key activities on behalf of clients. This may include:
- In-person events and activations
- Writing / copy writing
- Management of marketing automation platforms and tools
Management and Growth of Client Portfolio including Upsell
- Acting as the accountable owner of your assigned part of our client portfolio. In this role you will function as the primary individual focused on client satisfaction, on-time delivery, delivering against target client goals, and as a result of the above ultimately growing the portfolio managed
- Proactively identifying opportunities to develop new business for the agency via assessment of clients’ current or evolving needs and matching to the capabilities of the agency
- Participate in or support select proactive sales and business development efforts, which may include work to understand prospects’ needs, market research and showcasing best practices
Continuous Learning, Analysis & Insights
- Conducting analysis of the performance against plan of individual client projects or larger initiatives. This may include report writing and delivery using available marketing tools or providing a layer of analysis and insight to reports developed by other team members for clients.
- Continuous learning and research to stay abreast of the latest trends globally and regionally in digital marketing, integrated/ multi-channel marketing, content/storytelling and key trends that may be relevant to ensure you are valued by clients as a strategic advisor and marketing expert
- Raise the company’s marketing IQ internally by identifying best practices, tools, case studies and campaigns. Keep up to speed with latest developments in Digital or Transmedia Marketing, identify new opportunities to improve our digital programs effectiveness.
- Perform competitive analysis, research new opportunities, and use data to provide strategic recommendations that support client growth
- Assess clients and client industry strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and drive internal briefings or manage incorporation into external client presentations.
About you / Your Key Attributes:
Along with drive for results, inventiveness, agility, empathy and straightforwardness, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- 4-8 years of professional work experience, with agency / services experience a plus
- Minimum 2+ years in Digital – SEM, Paid Social, Display, Email, Mobile, Website, Analytics/Tracking and Social Media management or related marketing experience required.
- Experience in digital marketing in a B2B and B2C environment preferred
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills with strong ability to generate insights, understand competitive analysis, and conduct market assessments
- Experience managing and executing cross-functional and complicated projects from start to finish and ability to drive results
- Team player attitude with ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Robust communications skills – verbal (charismatic presentation skills) and written (editorial content)
- Proficient in working with digital advertising, social media and analytics software and tools: Google Analytics, CMS, marketing automation platforms etc.
- Knowledge and expertise of social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously