Account Coordinator/ Account Executive
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re adding superior talent to our team, and are currently looking for a dynamic, results-focused Project Manager to join our team.
As a Project Manager, you will need to be extremely adept at multitasking and managing multiple projects, excellent at written and verbal communications including presentations. You’ll be an essential part of a multi-component team, providing structure and helping to coordinate efforts.
Here’s a mix of what you’ll be doing for key assigned projects:
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT, PLANNING & RESULTS / SERVICE DELIVERY
You will partner closely with the Production Manager and other team-members as part of an inter-connected team that manages and delivers results for a number of clients / client projects concurrently.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress of projects and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
STRATEGIC PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
- Understand client’s desired outcomes, industry and ability to forecast the impact of marketing materials and advertising campaigns
- Solid grasp of the client’s competition and be able to identify opportunities to innovate.
- Develop an initial project plans and timelines to ensure that team members understand the expectations
- identify areas where team members are needed to ensure that project milestones and deliverables are completed according to the schedule
CONTINUOUS LEARNING, ANALYSIS & INSIGHTS
- Conducting analysis of the performance against plan of individual client projects or larger initiatives. This may include report writing and delivery using available marketing tools or providing a layer of analysis and insight to reports developed by other team members for clients.
- Continuous learning and research to stay abreast of the latest trends globally and regionally in digital marketing, integrated/ multi-channel marketing, content/storytelling and key trends that may be relevant to ensure you are valued by clients as a strategic advisor and marketing expert
- Raise the company’s marketing IQ internally by identifying best practices, tools, case studies and campaigns. Keep up to speed with latest developments in Digital or Transmedia Marketing, identify new opportunities to improve our digital programs effectiveness.
- Perform competitive analysis, research new opportunities, and use data to provide strategic recommendations that support client growth
About you / Your Key Attributes:
Along with drive for results, inventiveness, agility, empathy and straightforwardness, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline